Monday 12 March 2012

Helmet Diving

When we were in the Philippines we went to Manila and Boracay. Boracay is a beautiful island, where the beaches are filled with clubs, restaurants and spas. Boracay is also a great place to get your water adventure suit on!

The first adventure we did was helmet diving~! None of us had seen this before and we are huge fans of snorkeling so we couldn't resist. It costs us 600 pesos for 20 minutes, which equates to around $12.

The $12 including photos and the below video.

I loved it!!!


I am on the left. My friend Mathew was suffering from food poisoning this day so unfortunately he missed out. Oh and Yes I was fist pumping under water hahahahaha


Waiting on the pontoon




By the time we took this photo, we had already taken 40 or so. The instructor then signalled that we could take one with our helmet off. If we wanted, we could have one kissing. A was not taking his helmet off for everyone.

I took the opportunity to pull a funny face.
 I chose the shocked face.
Shocked face underwater? not a smart move Sarah!!!
I ended up with a moutful of salt water, coughing inside my helmet and an instructor who was worried about me :S



Lying on the ocean floor



Has anyone else been helmet diving? I have heard you can do it in the Great Barrier Reef. It is a great choice for people who want to get down with the fish, but aren't confident swimmers because all you do is walk!






No comments:

Post a Comment