Tuesday 20 December 2011

Online Purchases

Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to meee...

I made a few only purchases yesterday - I needed a dress for NYE and some shoes, and then I added on another item :)


NYE Dress from House of Eden

For NYE this year, I am going to stay with 11 friends in a beach house for a week on the South Coast, hence the casual/ beach look of my NYE dress.

Shoes to go with NYE Dress a steal from Runway Boutique



Wrap Skirt from House of Eden

I think I will continue to buy myself some presents today, why not?

3 comments:

  1. I love what you bought ! Especially the wedges a pop of colour is great on any outfit!
    I don't have the legs for a wrap skirt but it will look amazing on you I am sure !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! I am loving the colour blocking trend this summer and can't wait to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love love! yes buy more.. since I cannot! x

    ReplyDelete