Last night on an episode of How I Met Your Mother, the gang told Robin that she was not a New Yorker until she had; cried on the subway and not cared who saw, squashed a cockroach with her bare hands, stolen a cab from someone who needed it more than she did and saw Woody Allen.
This morning on the train, I thought of a few things that you should have done if you're a true Sydney-sider....
1. Ended up in Kings Cross (the Cross) at an ungodly hour.
2. Complained about City Rail to a stranger
3. Had a Pie from Harry's Cafe de Wheels (I only did this recently, shame on me)
4. Laughed at someone who thought 20 minutes travel to anywhere is a long time.
5. Said a guy is with you (or asked a girl to say you're with her) just so he can get in to a nightclub.
If you are a Sydney-sider do you agree with my list? Would you add anything?
If you're from another City, what's on your list?