Monday 30 January 2012

BUSTED!!

My name is Sarah and I am a shopaholic.

Okay, maybe that is a bit extreme but I did bust my shopping ban. I knew what I was doing and I knew I would have to confess, but that did not stop me.

In my defence, it is my first purchase for the year and I will not need anything else until I return from the Philippines in March. I also did NOT make these purchases on credit. Both purchases were also on sale :)

I purchased a new blazer (my old one is way too big) from Gosh Celebrity Fashion and a dress from Princess Polly, which I think I will wear teamed with a skinny belt and wedges to a "smart casual" engagement party I have coming up.

teeny pics




While this model is beautiful, I think my bum and boobs will fill this dress out a little more...


Only $40 :)

1 comment:

  1. hahah not good on breaking the shopping ban! but that dress at the bottom is rocking!

    ReplyDelete