Wednesday 31 October 2012

Don't Give up Your Day Job

Remember a couple of posts ago I said I find it hard to imagine all the decorative parts of our wedding coming together and I hope it all looks good?
 
Well.. today in a moment of procrastination and hump day-itis, I decided to actually put all the elements together... in paint.
 
 
 
YEP! Don't think I'm going to be a designer any time soon!
 
Won't give up my day job ;)
 
I even forgot to put chairs in, so I'm not even a good host! haha - hey at least they have a plate.
 
I emailed it to my mum responded, "your mad, but I love it".
 
Speaking of day jobs... I went for an interview for a new one a few weeks back. It is similar to the role I am currently in, but with a more exciting organisation - it also has the potential of being part-time, which would allow me to have some days to focus purely on Dat Girl.
 
Yesterday they called me supervisor for a reference check!!! EEEEP!
 
Cross your fingers for me please.....
 
xx

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job! What kind of law do you practise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job! Love your paint work LOL... try Polyvore, it's free & easy to work with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clearly had too much time on my hands, thanks for the tip hun x

      Delete
  3. Good luck on the interview! Hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete