Thursday 24 November 2011

Dresspiration

I haven't started trying on dresses yet, but like most girls I have looked at tonnes on the Internet! I think every bride has a type of dress for her and me personally, I am a big dress kind of girl... I figure it is the one time I can get away with it, so why not?? I also loooveee a massive train! How this will all work with my plans to dance all night at my wedding, I have no idea! Maybe I will have to look into a detachable train or something like that? I have always thought of my ideal weddings dress as one with a very detailed bodice with the plainer skirt, big at the front and back (with super doper cathedral train), but not TOO wide at the sides.

I have seen quite a few dresses, which have given me dresspiration, the latest of which I thought I would share with you. I don't know this bride or where she got her dress made, but I just love the whimsical, soft look of the dress. I am not a huge fan personally of the layered look on the skirt of some bigger dresses,  but this one just grabbed me, it just looks so lovely! Well I think so… :)







The bridesmaid's dresses are pretty too- beautiful wedding!

3 comments:

  1. Just go with your heart.... I didn't want a big gown, especially one that needed a hoop... and what did i get!? An aline with a small hoop (so i dont fall head first!!).

    you will def know when the dress is right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha I have heard that from others too hun... I guess I will see when I start trying on, but for now I think something whimisal and pretty like this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a stunning dress! Enjoy trying on dresses, I bought my 6th dress and it was totally different to what I had in mind!

    ReplyDelete