Thursday 21 July 2011

Scale, Scale on the floor...

Scale, scale on the floor, who is the skinniest of them all??? ME me, please pick me!!! Yesterday was weigh in day and like every Wednesday... I asked my trusty scale this question.

I know a dirty scale!


I am currently in my third round of Michelle Bridge's 12 Week Body Transformation, which you can join here. I highly recommend it, it is a great diet and fitness regime! In my first two rounds I lost 15kilos and now I am doing it to support a friend, gain strength and tone up annnnnndddd it is still working!!! 

 Love this lady- she changed my life!

So what was the result??? Another 600 grams down and ALMOST at my skinniest ever! BOOO YAHHHHH- I'm back in business for my engagement party! Did I mention I also have baby biceps now too?? that I will have to show another day.

OH and I think I also have to mention here, how much my bestie is currently SMASHING this program as well, she is down around 6kg and nothing is stopping her!!! If she lets me, one day I'll post gym pics of us both and you can see our new transformed bodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment